Saturday, October 20, 2012

FDR Documentary COMING SOON!


Popular philosopher, Stefan Molyneux, is set to release his documentary soon.  The film should prove to be a perfect opportunity to share some rational ideas with your friends and family.

Chances are, you'll be able to find this movie on youtube in the Stefbot channel, or over at http://www.facebook.com/DocumentaryWIRE according to a post by DocWire's owner, Jon Devine.

I hope you will seek this film out, I know I will. Stay tuned for an eventual review.

3 comments:

  1. Hi dude
    are you no longer in the roomchat?
    we all miss you :P
    good luck and take care

    -AlanV-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, haha, I miss the chat room too. I'll drop by today, I've been busy with other things lately.

      Thanks for posting!

      Delete
  2. Stefan Molyneux is a moron with no understanding of capitalism or what it actually leads to.

    ReplyDelete